Heavy duty metal frame and shelves suitable for heavy item storage – includes flexible shelf fixture system on inside of frame. Fully tested for the education sector these shelves are particularly suited to science laboratories, classrooms, art rooms, staff rooms and of course also for general purposes elsewhere. Call Office Line for advice or to develop layouts tailored to suit your specific requirements.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frames Suitable for Gratnells A4 Trays, Shelves & Drawers
- 25mm square steel tubular frame with metal runners & adjustable fixings
- Metal Shelves (1 Wide or 3 Wide) Available
- Pine Timber Drawers Available (3 Wide)
- Slot fixings in frames suit all tray sizes, shelves and drawers for total flexibility
- Recyclable materials used
- Create shelves in varying heights and configurations or use the wide shelves without divisions to create versatile heavy duty trolleys.
- The most commonly used versions of this system are the full height with divisions, tray filled, triple width, in stationary use, and the low height with divisions, tray filled triple width, used as trolleys.
- The configurations can be determined relative to your preferred A4 tray combination, with or without divisions.
- Frames without divisions operate well as shelving/storage.
- Heavy Duty Castors for up to 1500mm high units to transform 2 Wide Units into sturdy, versatile trolleys.
- Diagonal cross bars to the taller frames add rigidity and adjustable feet aid alignment
- Frame & Shelf Colour - Gratnells Grey
- Tray Colours (standard)- Translucent, Sunshine Yellow, Flame Red, Grass Green, Royal Blue
- More Tray Colours Available
- Timber Drawer - Pine
- Widths: 370mm (1 Wide), 710mm (2 Wide) or 1055mm (3 Wide)
- Depth: 420mm
- Heights: 725mm, 850mm, 1500mm or 1850mm
- Width: 312mm
- Depth: 427mm
- Height: 75mm (Shallow), 150mm (Deep), 225mm (Extra Deep) or 300mm (Jumbo)
- As there are many configuration options to suit specific needs, please contact us for the best solution for you at email@example.com