The EN One has been our most popular student chair for many years. With its market leading specifications and ratings, and its unique features, it is a great choice for every school. Now we have released a new version made entirely from 100% recycled raw material - meet the EN One Eco!
- Made in the UK
- Ergonomically designed chair
- Streamlined design from a single material, thus the EN One name
- Lightweight and strong glass filled polypropylene ensures greater strength and durability, with lighter weight
- Tested to European standards EN1729 Parts 1 and 2
- Sustainably manufactured, uses less materials than any comparable student chair
- Manufactured from fully recyclable materials
- Space saving stack-ability. The EN One stacks easily for efficient storage, up to 21 chairs within a 2 metre height.
- Additional with linking clip
- Can be laser etched with names or logos
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material
- 6 different sizes available, seat heights: 260h, 310h, 350h 380h, 430h and 460h
- Only available in black. For other colours see the EN One
- 21 Year Warranty (The longest manufacturers warranty for any one-piece school chair on the market)
- AFRDI Tested to AS/NZS 4610.2:1999@sizemark 4/5/6 Severe